Effective Date: Last Updated as of October 6, 2019
Types of Information The Hoodoo Loungers Collects
The HooDoo Loungers collect certain personal information that you provide when you visit www.hoodooloungers.com or request information from us via telephone or email; by subscribing to the HooDoo Loungers Email List or HooDoo Loungers Social Media Accounts; or purchase HooDoo Loungers music products through us or our Music Distribution partners.
Basic Personal Information may include but is not limited to your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address.
When using various individual services within or accessed through www.hoodooloungers.com other personal information may be collected after user agreement. Cases that require collection of additional information are as follows:
- PURCHASING AND DELIVERING PRODUCTS: process sales and purchases, transfer money, provide the expected receipts, statistics, and reports to the HooDoo Loungers and it's customers; To perform accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation, and collection activities; for customer consultation if the user is using a paid service.
- MEMBER MANAGEMENT: identification according to the use of membership-based services, identity confirmation, to prevent dishonest or unauthorized use of the Company's services, to verify intention to join, to check duplicate subscriptions.
- RETAIN RECORDS: Settlement of conflicts, to process civil complaints including customer complaints and to deliver notices.
- WEBSITE ACTIVITY INFORMATION: such as application logs, data files, information collected by cookies, IP address, browser information, and metrics generated in the normal operation of a website. “Application logs” are text files in which are recorded most of the activities on a website, including page visits, payments, and usage. Website activity information is sometimes associated with an IP address or other Personal Data. Third parties may also collect information about your website activity over time and on other websites or mobile applications.
How The Hoodoo Loungers Use Collected Information
Personal information could be used for:
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To provide, administer, and communicate with you about products, services, offers, programs, and promotions of HooDoo Loungers and its partners (including surveys and any other marketing activities). If required under applicable law, we will only send you promotional communications with your consent;
- To operate, evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of, and optimizing the content you see; analyzing our products, services, website, mobile application, and any other digital assets; facilitating the functionality of our website, mobile application, and any other digital assets;
- To process sales and purchases, to transfer money, and to provide the expected receipts, statistics, and reports to the band and its customers; To perform accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation, and collection activities;
- To perform data analyses and data aggregation (including anonymization of Personal Data);
- In connection with prospective service engagements, partnerships or vendor relationships;
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of The HooDoo Loungers, our employees, our users, or others, including by taking measures to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk;
- To comply with law enforcement requests and other legal obligations;
- To comply with industry standards and our policies.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
What Choices Do You Have Regarding Your Personal Data?
We neither rent nor sell your Personal Data to anyone. You have certain rights regarding the Personal Data we maintain about you. We also offer you certain choices about what Personal Data we collect from you, how we use that information, and how we communicate with you.
- DESIGNATE AS PRIVATE: You may designate certain User Submissions as private so that they are not shared with other users. Not all User Submissions may be designated as private.
- UPDATE USER PROFILE: You can add or update certain information on the HooDoo Loungers Email Subscriber List, such as your username and password, your email address, and your user profile information.
- You can opt out of the collection and use of certain information, which we collect about you by automated means, when you visit our website. Your browser may tell you how to be notified and opt out of receiving certain types of cookies and similar technologies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our website.
- You can at any time tell us not to send you marketing communications by email by contacting us as specified in the “HOW TO CONTACT US” section below. To the extent provided by applicable law, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, or object at any time on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your Personal Data.
- If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to another individual, you should make sure that the sharing with us and our further use as described to you from time to time is in line with applicable laws, so for example you should duly inform that individual on the processing of her/his Personal Data and obtain her/his consent, as may be necessary under applicable laws.
- To exercise your rights and choices as described above, please contact us as specified in the “HOW TO CONTACT US” section below.
Do The Hoodoo Loungers Collect Children's Data?
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Data from children under 16 years of age, and no part of the Service is directed to children under the age of 16. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, you may alert us by using the contact details provided in the “HOW TO CONTACT US” section below. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Data from children under 16, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the privacy of your Personal Data by The HooDoo Loungers, or if you would like to exercise your rights to your Personal Data, please send a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the subject of your request on the subject line and in the body of your message (e.g. “Request for access to my personal data”, “Request for New York State Privacy Information” etc.). We will provide the requested information and make every effort to resolve your concerns.
HooDoo Loungers A-List
Want to be on the inside track and learn about upcoming performances and events from the HooDoo Loungers?
Book The HooDoo's
Bring The HooDoo Loungers band to your concert series, music festival, night club, cultural center or party.